BioBlocXTM Reusable Face Мask.
Helps reduce exposure to airborne particles.
BioBlocXTM face mask incorporates a nanomembrane and CottonXTM technologies to enhance user comfort and product performance.
1. Active Outer Layers: Hypoallergenic CottonXTM creates a durable exterior and a soft, comfortable interior. Fights microbes that attack the mask which can cause product deterioration and odors. (Layer Content: 75% Cotton, 25% Polyester)
2. Active Inner Layers: Argaman Accelerated Copper nonwoven fights microbes with which it is in contact to extend the life of the layer.
3. Inner Layer: RESPILON© nano fiber filter membrane, with pores so small that even tiny microorganisms can’t get through.
This product provides antimicrobial protection against damaging bacteria, fungus, and microbes that can cause stains, odors, and product deterioration. The absence of unpleasant odors demonstrates that BioBlocXTM is working to protect fabrics.
External CottonXTM layers powered by EPA-registered material preservative and antimicrobial agent (registration #91367-1)
Face mask use is not a substitute for hand hygiene, proper hygiene practices and social distancing.
1. Hand wash the mask in warm water with a mild liquid detergent.
2. Rinse thoroughly with drinking quality water and air dry out of direct sunlight.
3. Make sure the mask is completely dry before re-use
Caution: Do not use bleach, alcohol, cleaning solutions containing bleach or alcohol, or cleaning solutions containing conditioners or softeners.
We accept credit card payments in $ USD, € EUR & ₪ ILS
For orders shipped to or billed in Israel, 17% VAT will be added upon payment.
For orders over 170 units or long term contracts please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Argaman Technologies Ltd. (“Argaman”) warrants that the product shall be free from defects of workmanship and materials for a period of ninety (90) days from the date of shipment (the “Warranty Period”). If the product fails under normal conditions of use during the Warranty Period and the product is returned to Argaman within the Warranty Period, Argaman will either replace the product or refund the purchase price, at its sole discretion. This warranty is non-transferable and only applies to the original owner of the product. Argaman disclaims all liability for indirect, consequential, special or incidental damages which may be claimed to arise from any sale or use of the product.
ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, IS SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMED.
To exercise your rights under this limited warranty, contact Argaman Technologies Ltd. P.O. Box 10197 Jerusalem 9110102 Israel, email@example.com +972-2-650-5525.
International Buyers – Please Note:
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine what your additional costs will be, prior to purchase. Different rules may apply if your customs office considers the goods to be appropriate for personal use or for commercial use.